What’s up beautiful people in todays blog post I’m sharing with you guys a delicious recipe that’s really simple and easy to make. Veggie Nuggets these nuggets are really good and light on the stomach. My significant other went on a hunt for meals that we could make that would last us for awhile and meals that where simple and easy to make. I recreated this recipe last week they came out really good and I even had left overs too that lasted for the rest of the week. If your vegan you should definitely give these a try or if your someone who is transitioning from eating meat to strictly just eating vegetables gives these a try also. I promise you will not be disappointed, if you love to eat cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots then you’ll love these veggie nuggets as much as I did. Have you guys ever heard of Tasty over on YouTube they share really easy and simple recipe which is where my significant other came across these veggie nuggets. Lets get right into the recipe.
3 carrots, peeled & cut into chunks
½ head cauliflower, broken up
1 head broccoli, broken up
2 cloves garlic, chopped
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1¾ cup plain bread crumbs
Let’s Make Some Nuggets
1. In a food processor, blend carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, egg, onion powder, salt, and pepper until combined.
2. Add 1¼ cup of bread crumbs and blend just until incorporated.
3. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form a small circular shaped “nugget.”
4. Place the remaining ½ cup of bread crumbs in a bowl and cover each nugget with the bread crumbs.
5. Either pan fry with a small drizzle of oil over medium-high heat until both sides are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Or you can bake them on a piece of parchment paper at 400˚F/200˚C for 25 minutes, flipping after the first 15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
I hope guys enjoyed, Make sure you LIKE, FOLLOW, and COMMENT. Until Next Time Stay Cozy xoxo Neek.